ATILA formally invites you to join us for tomorrow's webinar "Pursuing a Graduate Degree (LL.M. & J.D) in Law in the United States" on Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 12 pm EST.
We will be joined by Cem Tecimer of Harvard Law (Turkey), Arda Barlas of the University of Miami (Turkey), and Abduaziz Isakulov of Fordham Law School (Uzbekistan).
Our speakers will draw on their personal experiences to engage with our colleagues on how to prepare for your school's upcoming summer onboarding session as well as life as a law student in the United States.
This is an event you will not want to miss!
The discussion topics will include but are not limited to:
· Advice on how to prepare and make the most of a school's orientation
· Advantages of obtaining an LL.M. at a U.S. ABA- accredited university
· What you expect during your LL.M. degree
· Career and networking advice
· Us state bar exam advice
· LL.M. / J.D. life in the United States
· General questions from the audience
We look forward to having you join us!